3. Obfuscation of classic ASP files that may contain HTML mark-up and VBScript script inside.
5. Minification or compression (reduction of size) of HTML/ASP/JScript/VBScript documents without obfuscation.
6. Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune levels of scrambling.
7. Runs with a GUI interface that allows to preview 'Before' and 'After' scripts to see the results of obfuscation.
8. Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document.
9. Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view or edit.
11. Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode support).
12. Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file.
13. Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines).
14. Command line support, for expansion of the GUI functionality.
15. Supports batch conversion of entire folders using command line.
Scripts Encryptor (ScrEnc) is a free trial software application from the ASP & PHP subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-17. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Scripts Encryptor (ScrEnc) (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 3.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 243 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.